101 Johnnies is the first part of 20th episode and the 39th episode over all.
|Season 2, Episode 7a|
|United States Airdate:||January 17, 2007|
|Title Reference:||101 Dalmatians|
"The Enchanted Land of Johnnia"
"Johnny Zombie Tea Party"
Johnny makes 100 robot clones to do his chores for him, but the clones become defective and start to multiply.
Johnny never takes responsibility for his actions so his father tells him to mow the lawn, which Johnny doesn't want to. He sees Susan and Mary robot clones and asks them to make him one. He said he would tell their father about the last invention if they didn't. When Johnny gets a robot to mow the lawn, he realizes that one robot can't do it alone so he cloned the robot once but didn't turn off the cloner so it ended up making 100 total copies. To make matters worse, because the machine made robot copies of a robot copy, the 100 robots are defective and don't follow commands. Their father is on the way home, so the kids try to get rid of the robots. They trick them by getting things Johnny likes to do. After getting them all, their father arrives. Seconds later they realize that they have the wrong Johnny, but the first robot Johnny. When Susan and Mary get the real Johnny out, he confesses saying that it was his fault. His father doesn't punish Johnny because he learned integrity and needs help with his chores too.
- This is the second time the term "I'm Johnny" is used. It is first used in Johnny Hollywood.
- The title reference is to 101 Dalmatians.
- This is the first episode to air in 2007.
- When Hugh says he loves the kids, he sounds uncertain about loving Johnny, indicating a secret hatred for Johnny. This is the first time any evidence of this secret hatred has surfaced.
- This episode could've been a reference to The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror XIII plot, Send in the Clones.