He has brown hair, a yellow headband with a red diamond shape on it, black shirt with dark blue cuffs and collar, red vest/sleeveless jacket, pants, large navy blue wristbands, and tennis shoes.
He's a snobbish and self-centered hero of the Tiny'mon video game, seeing everyone as his fight opponent, attacking them and believing that no one could be better at fighting or collecting Tiny'mon than him which leaded him to frustration when Johnny defeated him with Screchereen. He seemed to have less issues with Johnny at the end of Return of Johnny'mon and admitting that Johnny's a really good player, but still wishing to beat him in a battle someday.
He has 3 known Tiny'mon ( Badias and Baboomerang, formerly Kadoomerang). In the game he was looking for the legendary Screechereen, which turned out to be the evolved form of Cuddlebuns.Then he met Johnny, Dukey, Susan and Mary Test. In Return of Johnny'mon, he was beaten by Dukandra and Dadoomerang. At the end, he was in the real world. He was knocked out by Dukandra. His fate was unknown after the episode, but it is assumed he was returned to the Tiny'mon world.
- Blast is an obvious parody of the Pokemon character Ash Ketchum. However, their intents are totally different. Ash accepts defeat. Blast is somewhat of a sore loser and never learns to lose.
- Given his design, particularly the red jacket, it can be assumed that he is, at least partially, based off of Red, the main character of the Pokemon video game series.
- His design is mainly inspired by Naruto and Bakugan's Dan.
- His laugh would be considered similar to an Asian person newly introduced to English.
- In the background of 'Return of Johnny'mon', his sidekick is making funny faces and waggling his tongue at the Test's.
- He is not very modest-in 'Johnny'mon' he says he is the greatest Tiny'mon trainer in the universe and he is handsome.