|Season 5, Episode 26b|
|United States Airdate:||August 15, 2012|
"Johnny X... Again?"
"Johnny on the Clock"
|"Oh my gosh! , this is bad!" – Dukey|
Green Johnny is the second part of the 95th episode, the last episode of season 5 and the 190 episode over all.
Johnny doesn't understand why everyone's so concerned about going green. The family appear as the Ghosts of Earth Day Past, Present and Future to teach Johnny to be more considerate to Mother Earth.
- The entire ghost sequence is a parody of A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.
- Netflix calls this episode "Johnny Green", mixing up the words
- It is very heavily implied that Hugh, Lila, Susan, and Mary Test all fabricated Johnny's ghost dream to teach him about environmental conservation as Johnny notices his dad wearing anti gravity boots and the portable teacup time machine from Susan and Mary's lab when he dresses up as the ghost of Earth day past. Strangely, Suan, Mary, and Lila were not wearing those inventions when they posed as ghosts
- This episode marks one of the many times Johnny has been seen barefoot.
- This is the 3rd episode to focus on Earth Day: The first two were Johnny X: A New Beginning and Johnny X: The Final Ending.
- This is the last episode of many things:
- New Invention: The Recycle Machine
- On Johnny's TV their were two giant monsters fight each other that are reminiscing of both Godzilla and Mothra which the scene references the 1964 Toho film "Mothra Vs. Godzilla".
- When Susan and Mary (ghost version) showed Johnny and Dukey the TV, They didn't do SOME of the destruction/It was not their faults, despite the fact that they made the inventions.
- The giant water balloon that popped should've soaked Johnny and Dukey as well.