|"Johnny, wait!" – Susan
This page is incomplete!
Hoist the Johnny Roger is the first part of 14th episode, the first episode of the second season and the 27th episode over all.
|"Hoist the Johnny Roger"|
|Season 2, Episode 1a|
|United States Airdate:||October 28, 2006|
"Johnny and the Attack of the Monster Truck"
"Johnny's Turbo Toy Force"
Johnny and Dukey must help a pathetic pirate, Nobeard, take down his powdildoasset with his sisters' help. They say no, and he breaks their new invention while Susan and Mary run after him. When they get back to pirate times, Johnny convinces Susan and Mary to help Nobeard, so they go back to the present and get some inventions to help Nobeard. They then attach the machines to his ship and when Blackbeard comes, they use their transformed ship to defeat Blackbeard's ship.
- This is the first widescreen episode.
- This is the first episode to use flash animation.
- This is the first episode with Johnny Test as a Canadian series.
- This also made;
- Johnny’s happy smile longer.
- The theme song change.
- Susan’s eyebrows not appear for the first time.
- The screen pan and zoom across in more scenes.
- Mary Test become voiced by Ashleigh Ball.
- The title card fade in and out black.
- The episode fade out with a black circle.
- The episodes air part 30fps and 24fps.
- All the characters give redesigned looks.
- This also made;
- The twins could of zapped Dukey when he came back with the Turbo Time Teahouse.
- This is the first episode of season 2.
- Technically, Johnny's response to Mary asking if he thought her and Susan were going to just let him take the Turbo Time Teahouse, was inacurate. He said "No, that's why we had a plan B", but this was before he made the plan for Dukey to return to the present from the past with the Turbo Teahouse.
- A clip from this episode appeared in Johnny Test: Theme Song 2 - Johnny and Blackbeard fighting.
- Among the treasures Johnny and Dukey found at the beginning were Amelia Earhart's plane, a T. Rex skeleton, a cattlewagon, a pyramid, a caveman frozen in a block of ice and a robot.