|"Johnny's New Baby Sisters"|
|Season 4, Episode 1a|
|United States Airdate:||November 9, 2009|
|Canada Airdate:||September 10, 2009|
"Johnny X: The Final Ending"
|"Oh my gosh! , this is bad!" – Dukey|
Johnny's new baby sisters is the first part of 40th episode, the first episode of the forth season and the 79th episode over all.
Susan and Mary purposely turn themselves to twin babies while their parents were out so irresponsible baby sitter Gil could take care of them. Johnny had to take care of baby Susan And Mary Test from irresponsible baby sitter Gil. This interferes with a party he and Dukey had been planning. Then when Gil was giving babies spicy food, Susan And Mary wrote the crack code to turn them back into teens again.
- This is the first episode of Season 4.
- When Hugh sits on the couch, and it converts, making a mess again, Bling Bling's necklace symbol was green, as he lands, it was back to normal.
- This is also the first episode to air in the 16:9 high-definition format.
- this is the first episode where the couch is shown to be layout.
- Starting with this episode, Susan's eyebrows are now permanent.