|"I think you added too much barf!" -- Johnny
The content of this page needs to be re-written!
|"Johnny X Strikes Back"|
|Season 2, Episode 10a|
|United States Airdate:||April 21, 2007|
"Johnny Meets the Pork-Ness Monster"
"Johnny vs. Super Soaking Cyborgs"
Johnny X strikes back is the first part of 23th episode and the 45th episode over all.
Five evil villains who have been defeated previously by Johnny (Wacko, the Bee Keeper, Brain Freezer, Mr. Mittens and Albert the butler) team up and kidnap him. Now it's up to Susan, Mary, Dukey, Bling-Bling, Gil, and Bumper to save him.
- When Brain Freezer laughs Wacko's laugh is heard instead of Brain Freezer's.
- This is the first time one of the Test sisters is barefooted.
- The powers used to save Johnny are:
- Bumper possessed the ability to turn into a stone-like entity.
- Gil could control his hair.
- Eugene could turn an object into gold with a sophisticated form of laservision.
- Susan could phase herself through solid objects.
- Mary possessed powerful telekinetic powers.
- Bumper, Gil, Eugene, Susan, and Mary were also capable of flight and levitation.