|"I think you added too much barf!" -- Johnny
The content of this page needs to be re-written!
|"Johnny X Strikes Back"|
|Season 2, Episode 10a|
|United States Airdate:||April 21, 2007|
"Johnny Meets the Pork-Ness Monster"
"Johnny vs. Super Soaking Cyborgs"
Johnny X Strikes Back is the first part of 23th episode and the 45th episode over all.
Five evil villains who have been defeated previously by Johnny (Wacko, the Bee Keeper, Brain Freezer, Mr. Mittens and Albert the butler) team up and kidnap him. Now it's up to Susan, Mary, Dukey, Bling-Bling, Gil, and Bumper to save him.
- When Brain Freezer laughs Wacko's laugh is heard instead of Brain Freezer's.
- Johnny gives Eugene one of Susan's shoes, just her shoe. However, when Susan is looking for it, she is half-barefooted meaning that her sock was missing. But when she takes the shoe back from Eugene (and puts it back on off-screen), the sock is back on.
- The powers used to save Johnny are:
- Bumper: the ability to turn into a stone-like entity.
- Gil: Comakinesis; control over his hair.
- Eugene: turning an object into gold with a sophisticated form of laservision.
- Susan: Vapor Wave; phasing herself through solid objects, Power Transference.
- Mary: powerful telekinetic powers.
- Bumper, Gil, Eugene, Susan, and Mary were also capable of flight and levitation.