|"Just like this Tiny'Mon, this page is tiny!" – Blast Ketchup
This page is a stub. It needs to be expanded immediatley
|"I think you added too much barf!" -- Johnny
The content of this page needs to be re-written!
|Season 3, Episode 7a|
|United States Airdate:||December 1, 2007|
|Canada Airdate:||September 23, 2008|
"When Johnny Comes Marching Home"
Johnnyitis is the first part of 33th episode and the 65th episode over all.
Johnny drinks an isotope so he can get sick so he have to study for a test for school. Unfortunately, not only does the isotope give him red spots and a purple tongue, if it's not cured within four hours, it's going to give him immense bloating, cause violent coughing, and eventually make him explode.
- The same flashback from 101 Johnnies is reused in this episode.
- Johnny tries to get a kiss from Sissy in this episode, although any other time she kissed Johnny, he would freak out.
- The Helmet Johnny wore is almost identical to the Telek-helmet in Johnny Test: Monster Starter.
- Lila and Hugh were watching World Bash Wrestling on TV from Stinkin' Johnny.
- This is the only episiode in which Ms. Blakely is seen.
- Dukey breaks the fourth wall in the end by talking to the audience.
- Running Gag: People told Johnny why didn't he study.