|"My Dinner With Johnny"|
|Season 5, Episode 14a|
|United States Airdate:||November 14, 2011|
"Nightmare on Johnny's Street"
My Dinner with Johnny is the first part of 80th episode and the 159th episode over all.
Johnny challenges Hugh for a bet for who is the most well-mannered boy at the dinner table. If Johnny wins, Hugh has to do Johnny's homework for a week and buy him 10 new video games and if Hugh wins, Johnny cleans his room for a year and yells from the rooftop for everyone to hear that Johnny loves his meatloaf.
- Running Gag:
- Johnny display his unmanned self at the table.
- Hugh tried to feed Johnny horrible food so Johnny would lose the bet.
- Johnny use Mr. Mittens' suit gadget to suck all the bad food.
- It is unknown who won the bet bit gI've Johnny aND Hugh's reactions after Lila's speech, they didn't possibly care anymore.
- The food that Hugh gave Johnny to eat was:
- Japanese Meatloaf with Octopus and Sea Urchin
- Liver Soup with Noodles and Brussel Sprouts
- Frog Leg Ice Cream
- Paté with Oysters
- Pascasino with Escargo
- T-Bone Steak Rolli-Pollies with a jam of Scallop, Coggles, Appleponi, Perriwinkle and Quill Eggs